Sunday 3 March 2019



I am quite ashamed for sending this much posts and I promise to make them less. Just want check the cocktails now that we are ending the radio+tmz parts and ask what should be replaced in the following one month off. 
My father is taking these along with 120 TMZ and most of these had been added after the blood test:

6 boswellia wokven
3 longvida
1 melatonin 5 mg (this might become 2)
2 milk thistle (150, standardized to 80 %)
2 metformin 500 (i.e 1000 mg)
3 ranitidine (Just to support  his weak stomach. He took Cimetedin 600 mg for more than a week and then I was afraid...because of Metformin)
1 valporate sodium 500 mg
2 cotrimoxazole (as you guess prescribed by ON)
Still damn 4 mg dexa

He would makes suicide if I add even one more pill now, so I will wait for replacing kepra with valproate and maybe getting rid of cotrimaxazole would give us more room..

His blood test 10 days ago shows these factors to be low:
 W.B.C 3.7
R.B.C 3.54
HGB 12.4
HCT 35.7

1- Do you think adding this MRM Veggie protein is of any help or is it more harmful? So far, that’s what I could find here but if you could suggest any powdery thingy that include those rare blueberry’s stuff, etc. I would be really thankful and I will order it asp.  

2- I will try to add vitamin d3 and maybe a bit of Iron thingy after finishing this round. something else you recommend? 



6 comments:

  1. No need to apologize Sahel.
    I would keep the Boswellia until he is able to get off the dexamethasone.

    Even ranitidine could have beneficial effects on the immune system:
    https://medicalxpress.com/news/2016-07-common-overthecounter-meds-boosting-anticancer.html

    Some more non-prescription supplements to consider would be

    Medical cannabis (depending on the laws of your country)
    EGCG (from green tea), for example Healthy Origins brand containing Teavigo
    Fish oils high in omega 3 fatty acids
    Vitamin D3
    Probiotics
    Medicinal mushrooms

    Some of these things wouldn't need to be taken as a pill, some could be taken as liquid drops, or mixed in with food.

    High iron levels can actually promote tumor growth. But during radiation it may act as a radiosensitizer.

    http://astrocytomaoptions.com/radiation/



    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a strong opinion on the veggie protein, for or against.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Sahel!

    1. It seems to me that the dose of melatonin 5 or 10 mg is very small. My mother took 20mg of melatonin + 50mg of agomelatine! There were no side effects.

    2. We also took 4 capsules of Curcumin SLCP (CurcuBrain) in the morning and 4 capsules in the evening.

    3. We took 450-900mg of milk thistle (standardized to 80%) per day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot! I will consider all of yours suggestion for future. Dear Seymon the thing is I could not find a good Maltonin that comes in 20 mg, I've just order it and I hope it receive soon. Again many thanks....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sahel,

    On the blood work, its best if you can get a more detailed breakdown. For TMZ a general drop in WBC is in an indication, but typically the more concerning reading would be low absolute neutrophil or low platelet counts. That is also what an NO will limit your dosing based on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks dear, your right, but the platelets is still 201 and I guess it is not scary yet! that is why I just mentioned low factors. Thanks for your help.

    ReplyDelete