Wednesday 6 May 2020

Please, help

Hello everyone. I ask you for help and advice, share personal experience. My mother is 57 years old, she was diagnosed with degree IV glioblastoma, IDH 1 mutant, methylated MGMT. She underwent complete removal of the tumor, went through 30 sessions of 2 gray. Now we need to undergo chemotherapy. TMZ or TMZ + CCNU? What other drug combinations are possible? What dietary supplements can be taken and in what doses, in what mode? I will be very grateful for any information and advice. Many thanks and health to all of you!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your mother. I left a blog recently of the supplements my dad has been taking. He was diagnosed March 2019.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are on facebook i recommend you join the glioblastoma survivors to trivers group and from there you will find lots of information and its good to chat with the people as there is so many in the group. this blog is a tremendous source too.

    ReplyDelete