Monday 11 April 2016

Corneliu Cocktail Profile

Long time I am not Updated my husband Cocktail, but for a while we set approximately to folowing meds+ suplements:

- TEMOZOLOMIDE  - 5/23
- GRANISETRON      - WITH TEMOZOLOMIDE
- CELECOXIB    - 400 MG/DAY
- VERAPAMIL    - 240 MG/DAY
- OMEPRAZOL    - 40 MG/DAY
- CIMETIDINE   - 400 MG/DAY
- LEVETIRACETAM- 1500 MG/DAY
- DEPAKINE     - 1000 MG/DAY
- PLAQUENIL    - 200  MG/DAY
- MEFORMIN     - 1000 MG/DAY and 2000 mg 5/23 with temozolomide

- FLAXSEED OIL - 3000 MG/DAY
- SUPRADYNE    - 1 TABLET/DAY
- REISHI       - 1800 MG/DAY
- MAITAKE      - 1500 MG/DAY
- ALOE VERA   - 500 mg/day
- MILK THISTLE - 1000 mg/day
- VITAMIN  D3   - 5000 IU/day
- VITAMIN C    - 500 MG/day
- LYCOPENE    - 20 mg/day
- GREEN TEA EXTRACT - 1500 MG/day
- RESVERATROL(PTEROSTILBENE)  - 2 X 50 MG/day
- ASHWAGANDA  - 3 X 125 MG/day
- BOSWELIA    - 1000 MG/day
- VITAMIN B12  - 1000 MCG/day
- FOLIC ACID  - 1600 MCG/day
- SELENIUM     - 200 MCG/DAY
- ASTRAGALUS   - 500 MG/DAY
- TURMERIC    - 2000 MG/ DAY
- MELATONIN - 10 MG/DAY

IF I FORGOT TO MENTION SOMETHING, I WILL COME BACK ....

3 comments:

  1. Hi Melinda
    We have been told my husband should not take supplements while he is on TMZ. He is doing OK but so tired all the time - I just wondered what your medics have said about this?
    I asked this question in an earlier post, before I saw Melinda's, so apologies for anyone seeing this twice
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne Marie,
      I am not a doctor, but I tryed to think myself, not what doctors said to me, even though doctors are good will almost all the time, they have protocols and keep tight on these protocols,which were formed over time. So i am listening doctors, and i take important info . and doing what i think is best for my husband. I can talk with my husbands oncologist, a very nice lady, who is listening me and she don't give me advice about medication, but she help me to understand why is some medicine helps him, but she can not prescribe me neurologic medication, she prescribing me the celebrex, the TMZ verapamil and omeprazol. the rest we are prescribed by the family doctor, and of course a few is bought withouth prescription. About your husband I am a bit concern of his tiredness, i think you should try to tell another doctor about this cocktail aproach, until you'll find some doctor to understand , and help you.

      Melinda.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Melinda - good advice!

    ReplyDelete