So, I guess I´ll be the first one publishing my cocktail here!
I think it is very straightforward and easy to understand, so I´ll just clarify that the items in bold are actual drugs, while the other are -mostly- supplements. About genistein, it´s in red because I think the dose might be low, so if anyone is taking it, I´ll like to hear your opinion.
I´ll like to add that, besides from the cocktail above, that I take everyday, I do the following activities, which are related to my GBM treatment:
- monthly 5-day TMZ cycle (going for my 13rd cycle, and pretending to go up to the 24th).
- 4 daily Perillyl alcohol inhalations (around 30-40 minutes each).
- go to the gym twice a week.
- do a massage occasionally.
- follow a quite rigorous, very low-carb diet.
I´ll add some information about my own case here:
- giant cell GBM
- surgery on May 5th, 2014
- 31-year-old when diagnosed (33-year-old now)
- radiation + TMZ (SOC).
- MGMT: positive.
- IDH1: negative.
- EGFR: positive (>90%,+++).
- supplement cocktail started right away, with curcumin (added other supplements along the way).
- drugs where added this year, progressively.
I´m looking forward to hearing what you guys and girls think about my cocktail, how it compares to yours and what else you do to fight GBM!
All the best,