Today my mother had the last day of radiation therapy+TMZ.
(Diagnosis: Glioblastoma, MGMT methylated)
1. We plan to wait 2-3 weeks before the increase in the platelet count (now 142) and start with
CCNU+TMZ cycles (as in CeTeG trial).
Also, at the same time we want to start CUSP9v4 protocol .
But in CUSP9v4 protocol TMZ is taken daily in small doses.
I do not know how to take TMZ better. As in CUSP9v4 protocol, or as in CeTeG protocol (CCNU+TMZ)? What can you recommend?
If we take TMZ, as in CeTeG trial, we want to do intravenous injections of curcumin
every day of taking TMZ (5 days in 6 weeks).
2. Also we increased the dose very slowly, and now we take it every day:
DCA - 2x1300mg (2 x 20mg/kg/day)
Metformin - 2x1000mg
Alfacalcidol - 2,5mkg
Delagil (Chloroquine) - 1x250mg
Valdoxan (Agomelatinum) - 50mg (in the bed) (Cancel when moving to Sertraline from CUSP9v4).
Extra virgin olive oil, 1 tablespoon (on an empty stomach)
CurcuBrain, Longvida Optimized Curcumin (Now Foods) - 5х400mg
Aronia (Eclectic Institute) - 1x450 mg
TransmaxTR, Trans-Resveratrol (Biotivia) - 4x500mg
pTeroPure, Pterostilbene (Life Extension) - 4x50mg
Berberine (Thorne Research)- 3x500mg
Shark Liver Oil (Norwegian Fish Oil) - 3x689mg
Max DHA (Jarrow Formulas) - 2x484mg
Silymarin, Milk Thistle Extract with Artichoke & Dandelion (Now Foods) - 1x300mg
EGCg, Green Tea Extract (Now Foods) - 1x400 mg
Brocco Max DR (Jarrow Formulas) - 3x30mg
Boswellia Extract (Now Foods) - 2x250 mg
Ashwagandha Ghan Vati - 2caps
Oxaloacetate, OAA (Fractal Health) - 1x250mg
Mito-Charger (Advanced Orthomolecular Research AOR) - 3caps
Selenium (Now Foods) - 1x100 mcg
I also ordered and waiting for the delivery of PSK/PSP.
Tomato juice 1-2 cups
Young shoots Broccoli
Adding aronia (chokeberry) to the tea
I think we drink a lot of food supplements, but so far there have been no side effects and I do not know what to cancel!(
3. I also with great difficulty have already ordered perillyl alcohol, and now I am studying all the instructions for treatment with it.
4. We also want to try Nivolumab. The doctor assured us that we will be able to monitor the side effects by abolishing or decreasing the dose. Our doctor suggests starting with a dose of 100 mg / 2 weeks and then increasing 200 mg / 2 weeks. I'm not yet sure about Nivolumab, since we had a large remaining tumor after the operation(((
5. Next, I want to do a test for the amplification or overexpression of the EGFR gene.
In this case, we will cancel CUSP9v4 protocol and I want to consider pulsed lapatinib (or an analogue), as in this study:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4965258 (I can not yet understand what kind of research was done to select niacinamide? What kind of research should I order?)
Unfortunately we did not have any tumor samples left. We signed a paper that we give samples of the tumor to the clinic where the mother was operated (University Clinic of Frankfurt on Main).
If we do not give back the remnants of the tumor, I will look for testing EGRF on the model of blood. I'm not sure that this is possible.
Stephen wrote that maybe this test will tell me about the overexpression of EGRF and maybe I'll order it: https://www.rgcc-group.com/index.php?page=test_onconomics_plus
6. I want to do a test here for the effectiveness of DCA for my mother and decide whether to take it further or cancel it: http://erweiterte-medizin.de/infusionen/dca
I do not know what exactly is being investigated in this test. Maybe someone knows? I would then have ordered this study somewhere else.
7. I do not quite understand the results of our immunohistochemical study. Maybe there is something special about this data?
IDH: IDH1 (R132H) negative (IHC),
ATRX: Preservation of nuclear expression (IHC)
H3.3: No evidence of K27M mutation (IHC)
P53: no accumulation of p53 (IHC)
P.S. I would like to write about my admiration and my great gratitude to Stephen, for devoting himself to helping other people fighting this deadly disease.