Here's our latest situation:
- My wife has been on Optune for the past seven months, averaging about 69% monthly compliance (two months were 0, the rest were above 85%).
- We started nivo 11 weeks ago.
- Prior to starting her first infusion, there was a new growth, which prompted the nivo in the first place.
- After the third infusion, there was a second new growth.
- My wife just had her fifth nivo infusion this past Monday, March 27th.
- Today, Wednesday, March 28th, she had two light focal seizures - she was conscious the entire time.
- Note that we are not on Avastin nor or Dexa as she doesn't have enough edema to warrant it; at least according to her last two MRIs.
Are increased seizures a common occurrence when using nivo?
I've not been able to find anything very compelling on the topic.