Friday 5 August 2016

Hello everyone,

I have a question that I hope the community might be able to help me with.
I have a friend with GBM, and he is not doing well. His neuro-oncologist is at a loss as to what to try next to help him.
My friend recently had a conversation with his mother-in-law, and she told him about another patient she knows of who has GBM, also not doing well. The husband of this patient told my friend's mother-in-law about an alternative treatment, which he (the patient's husband) felt saved his wife's life. My friend's mother-in-law said it was called "blue water." Has anyone heard about this type of therapy? Or tried it? I'm trying to find out more information on it for my friend.
I thank you for any information or advice you can provide.
Blessings to you all.

Tina

5 comments:

  1. Sorry about your friend Tina, I wish I knew more about blue water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if there's a more technical term for this treatment than "blue water" which about as vague as a name can get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if it could have been treatment at "Blue Water Oncology" - a clinical practice in Port Huron, MI ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perhaps it is the methylene blue discussed in this link? http://www.jbc.org/content/288/13/9153.long

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, AB McMurray. I'll let my friend know about the methylene blue.

    ReplyDelete