Sunday 2 August 2015

Amber - cocktail profile

30 year old female. Diagnosed on the 14th of Feb 2015 (hello, St Valentine!)
Tumor in the brain stem pons, operable.

The neopleastic cells are negative for IDH1. All demostrate strong positivity for p53. Normal expression of PTEN. No EGFR overexpression.

The surgery left me with facial palsy, no hearing on the left side and numb right leg (still walking though).

Two post-radiation MRIs showed tumor shrinkage (last one done 7/21). I also had 7 Cyber Knife treatments in addition to regural radiation.

Started my medication cocktail on the 1st of July. Supplements almost right away after the radiation.

Temozolomide 340 mg 5/23

Medications:
Celebrex 200 mg x 2
Chloroquine 150 mg x 1
Valproic acid 50 mg x 1
Metformin 850 mg x 2
Disulfiram on chemo days 150 mg x 2
Sertraline 50 mg x 1
Cimetidine 200 mg x 2

Plan on taking Accutane after I am done with TMZ.

Supplement, per day:
Coriolus 3g
Maitake D-fraction 1200 mg
Reishi 2.5 g
Green tea extract 1450 mg
Selenium 200 mcg
Zinc 50 mg
Curcumin 1500 mg
Melatonin 20 mg
Milk thristle 1000 mg
Resveratrol 150 mg
Lycopene 20 mg
Vit D3 4000-6000 mg
CBD oil
CBD+THC .10 g before bed
Banerji protocol (Ruta, Calcarea Phos., Merc. Viv.)


7 comments:

  1. Amber, have you considered DCA? Its one of the few compounds we actually have human trials with. Admittedly a small trial, but in a world where we are making treatment decisions based on in vitro experiments or mouse studies, the rare human trial is noteworthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Mike, I have. I actually bought it and have it at home but I am concerned about it. I drink a lot of tea during the day and I know it is not recommended when taking DCA. I just have to get myself together and try it.
      I bought a scale off Amazon to weight DCA but it is not very good. I am afraid of taking too much.

      Delete
  2. My brother is drinking some tea and takes DCA. So far it did not give him any trouble. I am not sure how much tea he drinks though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Started DCA yesterday. So far so good. I'm going with 8 mg/kg, so i take about .5 gr a day. No caffeine. For how long should I keep this dose before increasing to 10 mg/kg?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Updated list as of today. Added DCA, excluded Rick Simpson's oil (still cannot built tolerance to cannabis, tired of feeling high when I need to work). Also I forgot to add some supplements to the initial coctail.


    Medications:
    Celebrex 200 mg x 2
    Chloroquine 150 mg x 1
    Valproic acid 50 mg x 1
    Metformin 850 mg x 2
    Disulfiram on chemo days 150 mg x 2
    Sertraline 50 mg x 1
    Cimetidine 200 mg x 2

    DCA .6 gr/day (8 mg/kg)

    Supplement, per day:
    Coriolus 3g
    Maitake D-fraction 1200 mg
    Reishi 2.5 g
    Green tea extract 1450 mg.
    Selenium 200 mcg
    Zinc 50 mg
    Curcumin 1500 mg.
    Melatonin 20 mg
    Milk thristle 1000 mg
    Resveratrol 150 mg.
    Lycopene 20 mg
    Vit D3 4000-6000 mg
    CBD /THC oil
    pTeroPure (prostibene) 50 mg.
    Genistein soy complex
    B1 50 mg
    Vit D 4000 mg
    Boswellia 1200 mg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amber, so great to hear about your latest MRI results!

    Thanks for keeping your cocktail updated. You can actually go back and edit your original post. When you're logged in, just click on the pencil icon underneath the post (Edit post), and that will allow you to edit it. I think it's a good idea for people editing their cocktails to make a note of the start and stop dates of the various drugs/supplements.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephen. I will do it once I get to the computer. It is hard to copy-paste and delete with the phone.

      Delete