Wednesday 19 August 2015

Cannabis Oil

I have been dragging my feet trying to figure out the best avenue for assistance/direction on choosing the right cannabis oil for my hubby.  I know Rick Simpson is popular but I don't like the way it is extracted.  I wanted an organic product that was tested for cannabinoid potency, contaminates, terpenes, etc. and was extracted w/organic grain alcohol.  I finally decided to go with Aunt Zelda's in Bodega Bay, N. Calif.    We had a 1-1/2 hr consult with Mara and Dr. Joe who went over medical history, diet, etc.   I was very surprised at the cost as this oil is not cheap!   Aunt Zelda's has a good reputation.
http://azcannaoil.com/

After more research, I discovered a new source in Orange County, Calif.  The gal who runs it, Diana, lost her mom to GBM so it is very near & dear to her heart.  Her prices are a little cheaper and she does all the same things as Zelda's so I will probably switch for our next batch of THC/CBD.
https://myriamshope.org/about 

For those who are worried about the THC, Dr. Joe recommended supplement Citicoline CDP Choline 250mg that helps take away any “stoned” feeling from the THC. 





1 comment:

  1. For people in Europe there is another source of CBD. They are in Czech Republic. It is some organization. They send me CBD and one extra vial of something. What is in that vial I am not sure yet because my brother did not try it but possible it is something stronger. They expect a donation of 93 euro and mail it to you. I had to email them few times. I am suspecting that they mail the real thing and are being careful but again I'm not sure what is in that vial. Email me for contact information if interested.

    ReplyDelete