Thursday 20 August 2015

Help / Suggestions

Good evening,

Recently I was diagnosed with a brain tumor after a seizure. The tumor is located in the frontal region, and has the size of a lemon. Doctors say is a low-grade glioma (grade 2). I'm no symptoms and already has two months I was diagnosed.
Neurosurgeons and went to some opinions are different. Some doctors want to just follow biopsy and MRI, others want to do the surgery and do a biopsy after the tumor is removed.
I am in doubt and would welcome suggestions on how to deal with the disease. I do not have accurate information as deletions or mutations, because as I said, I have not done biopsy or surgery.
What are the best supplements or medications to be used ??
I'm afraid to use medications that may increase the grade of the tumor.
What is the best option ?? Surgery?? Or just biopsy and follow resonance ??
I live in Brazil and I have little information updated.
Sorry possible clerical errors, do not speak English and write with the help of google translator.

I look forward suggestions,

Raphael

1 comment:

  1. I wrote an email to you in Portuguese, Raphael. Don´t worry about your English, it´s perfectly understandable!

    ReplyDelete